Friday, June 3, 2011

Move and a New Scrapbook room!!

Hello Blog land! How have you been?? Well I have been very busy this last month or two!! We have moved!! The one good thing about moving is everything is new!
So this is my NEW scrapbook room with all the boxes in there! We were on the hunt for something and of course had to open every box till we found it! :)
What a mess hey!!
Another good thing about moving is you get to reorganize your stuff!
I had to get a card or two done so I am not finished at all but I wanted to show you where I was at!!
Still a lot of work that needs to be done but I think that I just might be half way there!! :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love re-organizing scrap supplies! It's my fav! Looks like you're on your way! I can't wait to see what you're making! I'm glad to see you're finally able to use your scrap room!

Hill Top Creations said...

Looks like you are going to have a great work area. Can't wait till we see the finished area. Take Care happy to see you back doing some creative stuff. Take Care