Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Carla!!!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Carla
I wish I was there to celebrate with you!
For your birthday I created this card! I know you like blue! (a girl after my own heart) Cause BLUE ROCKS!! and you love cats and water! So I used this beautiful stamp!! Cause he is so cute!! :) I coloured with copics and have to pat myself on the back! It only took my 5 tries to get it perfect!! Well close to perfect any ways!!
I used some glitter cause glitter is a girls best friend!! I used liquid accents made the water glossy!
So a bunch of Carla's friends have gotten together to do a traditional blog hop! Here is a list of the ladies who are participating!!
Chris (You are here)
Happy Birthday Carla!!

7 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Well I love that stamp and your card is great. Take Care

Graphicat said...

THIS is adorable!!!! It's the perfect Carla card....all blue and cats and water...FAB girl!!!!
Great colouring too!!!
Cheers
Cheri

Sarah said...

That's sooo cute Chris! I love the papers you used and your coloring is AWESOME!

Scrappinrpn said...

It is perfect, it has some of my favorite things! It is awesome! I bet Cheri was thinking the fish bowel would be a good place for my little Monster Kitten, lol! I just may have be the cat in that card cause my pool won't be here till July 17th, boooo!@#$ Thanx Chris, for the awesomeness!

Tanya S said...

Puuuurfet girl!!Love it!

ms.espresso said...

Hey, great colouring! So impressed you took all those tries for it- looks fabulous! I love the little 'yummy tummy time' bowl of food, too :)

Eulanda said...

OMG is this ever cute!! Love the glossy accents!! And the blue and the bowl, and the sentiment. She probably loved it!!