Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!

SO life has been very busy for me the last few months! I can't wait for it to settle down and get back to normal! What ever normal is!! A friend of my in real life and in bloggin land is having a contest over at her blog!! She wants to know what you are doing this weekend!!
I am still trying to unpack my house! I have boxes everywhere! and once the main part of my house is unpacked I can unpack my scrapbook room!! I can't wait! Maybe just maybe this weekend I can start organizing my scrapbook stuff and set up my room. So I can play!!!
So head over to Scraps By Sarah and enter for a prize!!!
Happy Scrapbooking day Everyone!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey lady!! I've been thinking of you way up north there. Is there still a butt load of snow up in your neck of the woods?!?! lol I really hope you get all your unpacking done soon so you can get some work done in your scrap room! Hope everything gets back to normal for you soon! Miss you!! Wish you could be here croppin with us this weekend!! (Cheri, Carla, Tanya and I were deemed the rowdy table tonight! hehehe-like that's much of a surprise! lol)