Thursday, March 17, 2011

"A New Challenge Blog"

So guess what!! I am so excited about this! My very close friend over at Graphicat Creations has started making digis!!!! I have to say I am so very excited about this! She is such a talented lady!! She has started a new blog for her digis and also a challenge every month!! SWEET I say!! This month is a sketch!!! Go to Graphicat Designs to join us!!
Funny story!! When I met Cheri just about 4 years ago I asked her "Do you scrapbook" She said "Yes". She also said that she didn't have much stuff either!! LOL She just had some plastic containers with paper and stuff. It was great a new friendship began!!! So we started to scrapbook together. Well a year or so after that we discovered stamping!! OMG so much fun and if I knew what kind of monster would emerge!! LOL I guess I would not have changed a thing! She now has a room dedicated to her scrapbook stuff!! The pink room!!
I am very thankful for Cheri's friendship! She is a loving, caring and very very talented lady!!
So anyway on with the challenge!! Below is the sketch!
This is my take on the sketch!
The sentiment is by Cheri you can find it over at Graphicat Designs
LOL the sentiment says
"It's better to have loved and lost, Then to live with the psycho the rest of your life"
LOL isn't that great!
So I used her sentiment with my Krafting Kimmy stamp! So perfect! Colored with copics and distressed added bling and walla!!
You can join in on this challenge over at Graphicat Designs You don't have to use her digis to enter. Just do the sketch and done! She is also looking for some Design Team members! So make sure you go over and enter her challenge!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's freakin hillarious Chris! I love the sentiment with that image!! It's awesome!!

Scrappinrpn said...

Bahaaaaa, that senti is perfet for that image. Great card Chris, I love all the blink....pretty!

Eulanda said...

You did an amazing job with that sketch and with that image! Hilarious!! This has to be one of my favorites - great job GF!!

Graphicat said...

Awwwwwww!! You guys all say just the SWEETEST things! And yes.... funny how much those few plastic totes grew... LOL I still remember you showing me what Brad's and Eyelets were!!! Bwahahahahaaaaa!! Now look at me! (altho eyelets still stress me out abit!)
THIS Is awesome!!! So glad you're on the team! Thank you!
Cheri