Friday, March 11, 2011

"Good Things Come to Those Who Wait"

So one of my very dear friends have been having a rough start to this year! So of course I had to make her a card! In hopes that it would cheer her up! I hope it worked!!
I colored with my copics and the stamp I bought from a friend of mine!
I love these tickets!! I cut them out with my silhouette and stamped on the with my close to my heart stamps!
This is the inside of the card!
and of course these are my favorite roses! A must have in every scrapbook room! I made these with a sizzix die. If you twirl them with a set of tweezers you don't get a big gap in the center! I used stickles rock candy to make it look like rain drops.
I hope you like it as much as I did!!

4 comments:

Graphicat said...

I loved it!! The flowers are awesome! Will have to try the tweezer trick! But I especially love that cat!! :)
Thanks so much..it did cheer me up.
Hugs
Cheri

Hill Top Creations said...

Great card as soon as I saw the cat I thought Cheri, Love those roses. Take care

Sarah said...

those flowers are great! I love the stickles in them! great idea :) cute card too! Love the papers :)

Eulanda said...

ha ha ha ha I love the image!! And those flowers are so fab!! Perfect papers too. hee hee