Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cleaning Card

So I made this card for my lovely housekeeper!! OMG I love my housekeeper. She is the best!! :) So I made her this card!
I used some glittler on the bubbles, can't really see it but it is there I promise!!
I colored with copics and used a glossy accents on the dish soap.
Here is a close up of the other cleaning supplies!
This picture is just cool!! LOL As you can see I popped it out!
This stamp is a Hannah Stamp that I had to have a few years ago and finally got a chance to use it!!

7 comments:

ScrappinRPN said...

That's awesome, I can see the sparkles on the bubbles! Very nice. I really like these stamps, I have them somewhere, may have to use them.

Sarah said...

that's a cute card! I love that stamp. Good job on your coloring, and those bubbles look great!

Freya said...

very cute! WIsh I had a housekeeper!!! :)

JustYolie said...

Cute image, I'm sure she'll love it.

Eulanda said...

This is cool and she'll just love it!!

ms.espresso said...

very cute, Chris! I love this image & made a card for my housekeeper with it back when I had one *sigh* I miss her :)

Kerry--Momma K said...

I have this stamp set and haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration. Now I just need to hire a cleaning lady to give it too. lol
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com