Monday, February 7, 2011

A Chocolate Challenge

So over at Creative Accents they are having a challenge!! A Chocolaty Challenge!!
Use this picture for some inspiration!! You can make a Layout, a card anything. And head on over to there blog and enter to win! Probably something having to do with chocolate!!
This is what I made! I am in love with this new paper!!
A close up of the saying "You Melt My Heart"
I used bobunny paper, my silhouette for the heart & saying, quickutz for the lock & key. I distressed the edges with chocolate. and used my new hat pins in the ribbon. I embossed the heart with a cuttlebug embossing folder.

8 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Sweet we may have used the same papers but they sure turned out different. I didn't see that heart on the Silhouette I think I would have used it if I had. Great Card take care

Sarah said...

cute card! I love the colors. those papers are great! the saying is cute and I love how you used the heart with the lock in it :)

Graphicat said...

LOVE the sentiment!!! How did you make it so sparkly?? And I so need that embossing folder!
Great job girl!
Hugs
Cheri

Eulanda said...

Hey! Great job on using your Silhouette!! And love the challenge and your take on it! The addition of those pin hearts....soooooo pretty!

ms.espresso said...

I'm imagining lots of yummy chocolates hiding behind that heart ;) Love the yummy brown ribbon and the gorgeous glittery words- it looks fabulous!

JustYolie said...

Perfect sentiment, love all the glitter.

ScrappinRPN said...

Very nice Chris, I love those papers and that ribbon is sooooo cute. I love that embossing folder, got one myself.

Tracy said...

I am drooling over that picture.
Love your take on the challenge, using that chocolate brown ribbon was perfect.