Friday, January 14, 2011

Sarah's Birthday Blog Hop Style!! & Stamptacular Challenge #93

Sara's Birthday Blog Hop!!
You should be coming from Janet's Blog
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Sarah!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
This is a birthday blog hop for Sarah! A very talented lady!!
make sure you hop on over to her blog and wish her a happy birthday! :)
I used this sketch from Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #93
I used my Close to My Heart Halloween stamp, and to love & cherish paper by imaginsce. The flowers are a sissiz die! So much fun. I used liquid pearls & stickles.
Your next stop is Teila's Blog!

9 comments:

Graphicat said...

ooooh, love the black and white combo! And awesome flowers!
This is so cool!
Cheers
cheri

Tanya S said...

Great idea with the white & black.Great take on the layout.

Tanya S said...

Great idea with the white & black.Great take on the layout.

Sarah said...

Wooohooo! I sooooo love that halloween set from CTMH! How did you know that I'm a Halloween junkie?! the liquid pearls look awesome! Love the black and white too!

Sarah said...

ooopps! I wasn't finished!! THank you soooo much for the birthday wishes!! You guys are all awesome!!

ms.espresso said...

Great use of black and white, Chris! Love those liquid pearls, too!

ScrappinRPN said...

Oh that is soooo caute! Love the liquid pearsl and the image is great. Nice card Chris.

JustYolie said...

I love this car...great job on the sketch challenge!

Eulanda said...

Looks like you sprayed some kind of mist on the flowers. Oh AND they are home made flowers?? They look great!!