Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday!

It is a very special day today! Do you want to know why!!! It a dear friend of mine's birthday TODAY!! Happy Birthday. So go on over to Pepper Girl Creations and wish her a happy birthday!!
I hope that you have a wonderful day!! :) Sending giant birthday wishes your way!!
She loves coffee! So I made her this card!
I used bobunny paper, and my quickutz coffee cups, my silhouette for the word Coffee!! I used my Tim Holtz flower die for the flowers and used glimmer mist on the flowers! Here is a close up!
I hope that you have a great birthday Pepper Girl!! :)

7 comments:

Pepper Girl said...

Oh, so sweet!!! This is soooo pretty Chris. Coffee and purple & green! My favourite colour combo!
Thank you so much!!!

ScrappinRPN said...

Very nice Chris, love th little coffee cup and travel mug. Of course your flowers are just fabulous.

Graphicat said...

This is even nicer in person! I love that Coffee sentiment and the die cuts as well! Great job lady! Shell will LOVE it!

Sheena said...

so pretty...I love those flowers!!

Eulanda said...

HEY THIS IS COOL!! I love how you cut out the middle, the flowers are sooo very pretty and OMG those coffee cups are very cool!! Great card!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card, loving the green flowers! :)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.forumpostbacklinks.com]forum posting service[/url]