Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Teila!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Teila!
Happy Birthday to you!
It is one of my dearest friends Birthday today!! A bunch of us have decided to do a bit of a blog hop for her!!
I made Teila this card: Teila loves monkey's so I used this monkey stamp and colored with copics. I am still pretty new at using copics. I gave it my best try!! I used glossy accents on the umbrella & the puddle.
I hope that you enjoy your birthday Teila!!
I made these flowers with my sissix die that I got for Christmas! OMG it is one of my favorite dies!! I used glossy accents and stickles on the flowers and used glimmer mist for the color.
These tickets are so cool! I bought this stamp from Michaels and love it!! It is in inkadinkodoo stamp. We used pink glimmer mist and added a touch of brown glitter.
So hop on over to a Fellow Design Team member and very talented lady and friend of mine Carla's Blog to check out what she made for Teila!

8 comments:

Teila said...

Thanks Chicky - I love your card! I do love Monkeys & Pink & Brown is my FAV colour combo! The flowers turned out AWESOME (can't wait to borrow the Die - LMAO!)
Luvs Ya ;o)

Graphicat said...

Ooooh Ahhhhh....so pretty! GREAT colours and papers! and that flower die..... why isn't it still at my house?!?!?! LOL
Great job girl!
Cheers
Cheri

ms.espresso said...

Love the colours and those flowers and all the shiny glitter... great card, girl :)

Sarah said...

super cute card! those tickets are great!! nice one lady ;)

ScrappinRPN said...

Your flowers are awesome, great job! I love these cute little guys, nice card and congrats on the Copic's. Your going to love them!

ScrappinRPN said...

Your flowers are awesome, great job! I love these cute little guys, nice card and congrats on the Copic's. Your going to love them!

Eulanda said...

Awesome color combo and luvin those flowers again. Glitter gorgeous!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card...love the flowers!