Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crafty Card Gallery Card #2

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!
I was asked to be a guest designer over at Crafty Card Gallery. Jennifer over at crafty card gallery made the iphone/ipod app called Crafty Card Gallery. If you want more information on the app please click HERE
Are you ready for card #2!!! I made this card for my daughter! She is a horse nut! Always has been and I am pretty sure she always will be!! I bought her this stamp and she hasn't used it. So I got the pleasure of inking this baby up!!
My very talented friend over at Graphicat Creations made this sketch for me. I wish that I had half the talent that this lady has!! Go over and check out her blog!!
I am not sure what products that I used because most of them were from my stash.
If you want more information

3 comments:

ms.espresso said...

very pretty card, Chris! The combo of stamps and paper is perfect :)

Graphicat said...

Aw....thanks lady!! I love this card! The colours are awesome! love all the bling too!
Hugs
Cheri

ScrappinRPN said...

Nice, I really like the colours you used and of course what a fabulous sketch. I think I may have to use it to do a card myself.