Monday, January 17, 2011

Craft Card Gallery

Happy Monday all!!
I was asked to be a guest designer for Crafty Card Gallery . What is this you ask? Crafty Card Gallery is an iphone or ipod app!! So cool! You can check it out here! So for this week I have made 3 cards that I have posted on Crafty Card Gallery and my blog for you to see and in February my cards will be on the newest update of the Crafty Card Gallery!
My first post is a manly card!! We do not see enough of these! They are hard to make for most of us! Mostly me!! I love using blue & pink!! Most guys don't like pink!! LOL
I used my mo manning stamp, colored with copics & used my silhouette to cut out the sentiment & the oven mitt!!
My next card will be up on Wednesday!

3 comments:

Graphicat said...

I love this image! Such a great guy card! Congrats on being on the Ipone app, so cool!!! That oven mitt is FAB!!!
Cheers
Cheri

Eulanda said...

I LOVE the oven mitt!! What a cool idea!! Great care and HUGE congrats on your DT position!! Way to go GF!! WOOOO!!!

ScrappinRPN said...

Woot woot! Congrats on the DT position and great card, love that image.