Friday, January 21, 2011

Craft Card Gallery Card #3

Welcome to my last card! for Crafty Card Gallery. I had a great time being a guest designer for the Craft Card Gallery! Thank you Jennifer!
So I saved the best for last!! I had a great time making this card. Actually this was the first card I made for this week. But it turned out so good I wanted to save the best for last!!
My daughter bought me this sissix die to make the roses! Aren't they so nice! I love this die!! You will probably be seeing roses on alot more of my cards in the future because this die rocks!! Here is a close up look at the roses! I used glimmer mist to color them and diamond dust on top.
The stamp is a Mo Manning Stamp (Love her stamps!) I colored with copics as well!
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Graphicat said...

I too LOVE that die!!! it's friggin awesome! This is gorgeous! I love that image too!
Great job girl!
Cheers
Cheri

Eulanda said...

Luv luv those flowers!! And I like how you have the framing on the front of the card and then the image inside. You kicked butt this week!