Monday, December 6, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #88

Blue....Blue....Christmas!!!
That is what the challenge is! Use shades of blue!! OMG I love Blue!!
So this is what I came up with!
I used my KennyK digital stamps! These are my favorite images right now!
Colored with Copic markers. Distressed the edges.
I liquid glassed the ribbon on the presents & the North Pole words on the sign.
And of course you can't have a card with out some sort of glitter!! I used stickles for my glitter choice! :)
Thanks for looking! :)

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! You made a card! WHO HOOOO!! Ive missed Chris cards! And it's a BLUE and for STamptacular! And it's awesome! I love that North Pole embellishment! Great job girl!
Im so glad you joined us at STamptacular this week!
Cheers
cheri

brenda said...

Hi Christine

What a lovely card, that image is fabulous and makes a real change from the norm, so nice to see something a bit different.

Thank you for joining in at Stamptacular Sunday challenge this week and good luck.

B x

Leonie said...

O My she is a bit Sassy!! Love it!!! Thanks for joining in on our blue christmas at Stamptacular
hugs Leonie

Shana said...

love your version, i also love these images.

Eulanda said...

SASSY!! Love the North Pole sign! Where did you get that? And the glitter is just an extra shot of kool eye candy!