Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Challenge at our Local Scrapbook Store

Happy Monday all!
We are having another challenge at our local scrapbook store! This time we are doing a sketch! Made by our very talented Cheri over at Graphicat Creations.
So this challenge is an anything goes challenge. Just let the sketch inspire you! To check out more information on this challenge hop on over to Creative Accents Blog!!
So this is my take on the Cheri sketch!!
I used a stampendouse stamp. Glitter ritz, and I believe that the paper is Basic Grey Figgy Pudding! But I could be wrong!! LOL It was in my stash from last year and it went well with my snowman stamp!!

8 comments:

Graphicat said...

Gorgeous!! The shades of blue are perfect! i love that glittery image too! We both did snowmen!!! hehe!!
Hugs
Cheri

Hill Top Creations said...

Another sweet one and I have this stamp as well. Oh my the ideas I have just got. Great Take Care

Teila said...

You already know I LUV it - LOL! Can't wait to play again!

ScrappinRPN said...

NICE! I love those colours and the snowman is so cute. Very nice Chris!

ms.espresso said...

It's so soft and pretty! Loved those papers and they look fabulous here :) Great job with this sketch!

Eulanda said...

Great take on Cheri's sketch! Also, love the image and sentiment. I am sooo IN!! Woo hoo!

Sue said...

This is a splendid card. I love the image and the sketch. Your color are so in tuned with the stamp image. Thanks for sharing your creativity and giving inspiration to all. Have a great weekend.
Sue

Sarah said...

I did come and check this card out when the challenge came out, but I only had enough time to quickly check everyone's stuff out, not to comment...then my internet died...But I loooove the glitter ritz!! I'm seriously thinking that I might need to add some to my stash! love the colors, and I'm definately becoming inspired to do something Christmasy lately! nice one Chris!