Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tea Pot Card

This is my Tea Pot Card!
I love tea! Tea is one of my favorite drinks! My favorite is Earl Grey!! There is so many varieties of Earl Grey now it is amazing!! A tea lovers dream really!! While I post this I am drinking Earl Grey Garden which has strawberries, raspberries and black currents in it! So good!! Do you have a favorite tea?
I used BoBunny Paper and my silhouette to cut out the tea pot. The stamp is Kraftin Kimmy. Colored with my copic markers. I made the flower and used tattered angel glimmer mist.
Thanks for looking! :)

5 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

What a wonderful card I also am a tea drinker. Take Care

Monique Barr said...

Great card I need to make one. And my favor is Earl Grey also.

Graphicat said...

ummmm. Fav tea....is any you make me! :o) Great job, think them Kimmie stamps are grownin on me! LOVE your sentiment! It is SO you!
Hugs
Cheri

ms.espresso said...

Cute card, Chris! I may have to borrow that image sometime, she's so cute! I love how you used the big teapot on the card :)

Maya said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous!
So wonderful colors and details!!
Hugs from Maya