Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Project 12 - May & June 2010

ok so yes I am so very behind on my project 12!! But the good news is that I had time this weekend to start getting caught up!! Only a few more to go!! :)
Here is the May 2010 Sketch:
This was my take on the sketch:
This is one of my favorite alphabets in my stash!! Spicy Chicken for the Revolution tool!! :)
This is the sketch for June 2010:
I cut out this butterfly with my silhouette
This was my take on the sketch!
Of course all my Layouts Star my beautiful daughter!! :)

3 comments:

Graphicat said...

Ooooh, these look fantastic!! I LOVE the papers you've used on both layouts! they're awesome. And ooooh, look at you JOURNALING! Way to go!!! I must scrapbook something too....
Hugs
cheri

Obsessed Momma said...

Yeah,I was missing your layouts.;)
These turned out awesome.I love your take on the sketches.That butterfly rocks!!!

Eulanda said...

Ooooh Chris these are most spectacular!! Love the flourish and that font is super cool!