Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday - Blog Hop

Guess what!! Today is Cheri's birthday!!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Cheri
Happy Birthday to you!!!
You should be coming from Carla's Blog if not you can start the blog hop by going to the Start
Here is your birthday card Cheri!!
You are a great person and I am so happy to call you my Friend!
I used my favorite things stamp because I know how much you love it! I think that you had it at your house for the longest time!! I used my wonky square spellbinder & my quickutz wonky circle die cut!!
Thanks for hopping with us for Cheri's Birthday!!
Now hop on over to Eulanda's Blog for some more birthday wishes!! :)

8 comments:

ScrappinRPN said...

Nice card Chris, very pink and sparkley! Oh and with coffee, what more could a girl ask for?

Hill Top Creations said...

Love those wonky squares Love the card Take Care

Teila said...

Oooo,sparkles - heeheehe! Pink & Brown - great minds thin alike! LMAO! Great card Chris!

Graphicat said...

Isn't this my stamp??!?! or is it yours and I've just kept it??! OMG! If so I'm so sorry! Shit! LOL You, my dear dear friend are amazing, thank you so much for always being there for me and always checking up on me and well....for just being you. And Thank you SO MUCH for this whole hop, Im just so touched by it all! I love your card and I love you!
(((HUGS))))
Cheers
Cheri

Sarah said...

chris, this card is sooo funky! I love it! that sentiment is super sweet too, and I love that spellbinder square! might just have to add that to my collection! the glittery circle is great with taht square!

Eulanda said...

HA HA HA! Great minds think alike - we both started out with singing HB to her. hee hee Of course I like the color combo, glitter AND the distressing. Lucky gal!!

Obsessed Momma said...

PInk,Glitter,Coffee! It's perfect!!I love it !!So jealous that you have those wonky squares,but I do have that stamp set!!

Dorothy E said...

Ooooh sparklies!!! Good color combination......who would have thought!!! LMAO Hope you had a nice afternoon at work!!!!