Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Digi Bells Guest Design Team Call

Over at The Digi Bells DT Blog they are looking for a guest designer for the months of November & December!
Elizabeth Bell stamps are one of my favorite stamps. I have always loved her stamps! They are beautiful!
Anyway to enter you have to use one of her images and make a card using this sketch:
This is my take on the sketch.
I used "Melinda Helping Angel", Close To My Heart Paper, Copics to color and some stickles on her wings & the bottom of her pants.

7 comments:

Graphicat said...

I think this is AWESOME! LOVE the papers you've used, and that image is just so sweet... so glad you added the glitter too, loooove glitter. :o)
Cheers
cheri

Pepper Girl said...

It's adorable Chris! I love the sweet image, and the colours you used are so pretty.
Shelley

Eulanda said...

Awww!! This is so super cute and I just LOVE that sketch!! Ooooh is that glitter on her wings? Love the paper color combo too! Good luck Chris!!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh my, this is adorable! such an ADORABLE image, (of course) and your coloring is wonderful. I'm so glad you decided to join us for our Guest DT Call. Wishing you all the best!
Hugs,
Lynda

Janiel/ janny said...

very very cute!!! great colors and the details are fab!!
Thank you for joining in the GDT call.
Best of Luck!
hugs, Janiel

ScrappinRPN said...

I love Elizabeth Bell images too and this one is sooooo cute! You did a great job on this little beauty! Love the glitter too! I am a glitter freak!

Audhild said...

Thank you for visiting the BnW blog hop last week. I am happy to announce that you are the winner of the BnW stamp I used at my card in the blog hop. Please contact me, I need your address. You find my email in the sidebar at my blog

Regards Audhild