Friday, September 10, 2010

Surprise Birthday Blog Hop For Tara!!!

Welcome to Tara's Surprise Birthday Blog Hop!!
Happy Birthday Tara! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday full or Love, Laughter and many drinks!!
You should have arrived here from our talented Janet's Blog! If not you need to go back to the Start and then continue on from there!!

I made one of my flowers but GIANT!! for Tara! I used glimmer mist on this card & rock candy stickles and put it on a round card! I think that the round cards just might be my favorite right now!!

Happy Birthday again Tara!!

Your next step is the talented Sarah's Blog

10 comments:

Ashleigh said...

OMG SO beautiful. Do you have a tutorial on this? Really love the colors.

aecopenhaver at gmail dot com

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow I just to try making one of these real soon. Beautifully done Chris. Take Care

Graphicat said...

WOWEEE!! this flower is GORGEOUS! I love it Chris! I love that it IS the card! You can tell in the photo how sparkly and soft it is! Love it!!!
Cheers
Cheri

ms.espresso said...

Oh WOW, that looks amazing Chris! Such a huge, glittery, fabulous flower! YUM! Can't wait to see it in person!

Eulanda said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous creation!! This must look so cool IRL. Man oh man you rocked this round card!! SWEET!!

Dorothy E said...

Very pretty Chris!

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty flower tfs!!!

Teri A said...

I just love this flower card
thanks,
Teri
teri.barefoot@gmail.com

ScrappinRPN said...

Nice, love your flowers! This huge one is super cute, perfect for a card.

Chris Wooten said...

what a very cute idea.I love making paper flowers. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com