Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #76

So I finally got some time in my room! Yipee!! The husband is away so that means I get to play in my scrapbook room that is!! So yesterday I went to the scrapbook store and fell in love with the Halloween BoBunny paper! I do not normally make Halloween cards but I figured why not! When I seen the paper I thought of my bella stamp!
I have used the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #76 this weeks challenge is this sketch:
I used BoBunny paper, embossed it with a skull folder, sanded the embossed area.
Stamp is a bella stamp, colored with my copic markers.
I used glossy accents on the pumpkin and sprayed the image with glimmer mist.
This is my take on the sketch!

10 comments:

Graphicat said...

OOooh! spooky! LOL I love that image and the embossing is awesome!! Great job with the sketch too!
thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at STamptacular this week!!
Cheers
Cheri

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Christine, such a nice take on the sketch. Gorgeous paper; embossing and sanding give a stunning look to the layout. Love your image, and how your coloring brought her to life.
Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

ScrappinRPN said...

Oooooeeeee! This card is caaaute! Love the image and colouring. Nice!

Eulanda said...

Very cool card Chris!! Hubby should go out of town more often so I can see more!! LOL!!!

Sarah said...

I love that witch! super cute sparkly pumpkin!!

Annette said...

This is such a fun Halloween card & nice take on our sketch. I love the image you used & your colouring is great! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Kim Y. said...

Totally awesome!

Sprytebyrd said...

Love your take on our sketch! The glimmer mist really makes a nice effect and I love the halloweenie colors and embossing!
Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Sketch challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Gemma said...

Such a pity we don't do Halloween in Holland, I love your Halloween card, great colourcombination and the embossing is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at SSC, happy crafting, hugs Gemma

Carolyn said...

Just love what you've done with this fabulous Stamping Bella image. What an amazing idea to add the shine to the pumpking. Thanks so much for sharing it with us during our sketch challenge at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn