Friday, August 27, 2010

Anniversary Card

Anniversary Card
It is my Mother & father in laws 40th Wedding anniversary this September! WOW 40 years can you imagine!!
It is a Mo Manning stamp. I colored with my copics, used my silhouette for the photo corners & the saying. I used liquid glass on top of the letters and glimmer mist on the photo corners. I made the flower and just had to add some bling! I chose True love on the front of the card because it has to be true love after 40 years and on the inside I put "never goes out of style"

5 comments:

Eulanda said...

WOWZERS Chris! Loving your flower (of course - lol), the pearls are such a nice vintage touch and your coloring?! AMAZING! And I'm with you on the "40?" I can't even imagine!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Love that stamp for anniversaries. Now you guys 40 is just getting started. When you say it like that it makes me feel very old since early next year will be our 40th. Again love the card and the colors Take Care

Graphicat said...

Those letters are fabulous!!! LOVE THEM!! Awesome card Chris!
Cheers
Cheri

ms.espresso said...

I seriously need to play with that stamp... love it. The letters are delicious, as is the flower :) They'll love it!

ScrappinRPN said...

Your flowers are amazing, Lovvvvvvvvvvvvve them! This card is perfect for an anniversary. This stamp is awsome.