Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Making Your Own Flowers

Ok so this has got to be one of the coolest things I have ever made!! They look store bought!! OMG!! they are so much fun to make and only takes about 5 mins!! I got the idea from
I used my silhouette to cut out the flowers 5 flowers in total. 2 big, 2 med and 1 small. Then with my Tim Holtz craft mat I sprayed the flowers with glimmer mist then crinkled them all up into a ball. After I cleaned my mat I un crinkled them and then dried them with my heat tool. Then you start with the small one glue your pearl in the center, then glue your 2 big ones, then your 2 med ones. Then glue them all together! Christina recomends using a hot glue gun. I couldn't find mine so I used zip dry! Use liquid diamond to add dots on to your flower and you can either dust with diamond dust (found at Michaels) or leave it alone!
The Dark Blue is the glimmer mist one and the light blue is Tim Holtz distress ink Broken China. For a video Tutorial go to Creations with Christina

5 comments:

Teila said...

LUV these Chris! I'm gonna try this - thanks for sharing!

Eulanda said...

What kind of paper did you use?? They look so cool and what's nice is you can make them whatever color you want!!

sucor said...

Glad you tried them too. Her tutorial is great and they really are cute and easy. I love making them.

crazymomma said...

Glimmer,glitter and flowers OH MY!Gotta try!LOL

Graphicat said...

These rock GF!! I love them too....now just need to make a card for them to go on! :o)