Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Creative Accents - First Ever Blog Hop!!

Creative Accents our local scrapbook store is having there first ever blog hop!! I am so excited!!
This blog hop is a kick-off for our July CHALLENGE to create any card, scrapbook layout or paper based project inspired by this image
(could be colors, layout, music...)

Your project should include
- at least 3 colours
- a die cut or punched item
- primarily products available in our store (esp. as the focal point)

Entries can be made at creativeaccents.blogspot.com until noon on July 31. A random winner will be selected and announced August 3.

So here is the image that will inspire you!!

So here is my take on the Challenge!! I made a music shaker card! I colored my Mo Manning stamp with copics. Used my silhouette for the music notes. and used the New line of Bo Bunny Paper! I think that paper is going to be my new favorite paper!!

You should be coming from the very talented and good friend of mine Cheri at Graphicat Creations

Isn't her stuff amazing!

The next blog on the HOP you need to HOP to is another one of my Good Friends Eulanda her blog is Cards Cards and More Cards

Please leave a comment below in order to be eligible to win a prize! A random person will be selected between the 8 blogs! Also feel free to follow my blog! I love friends!

16 comments:

Graphicat said...

I so love your card! The shaker is great with the notes. LOVE that image too! Great job!!
Hugs
cheri

Anonymous said...

Nice job Chris... love the image.
Monica

Janet Wiliams said...

Another great card in the hop. Love the shaker idea. Must remember to use it myself I keep forgetting about them. Take Care

Laura said...

I also love the BoBunny paper...looks great on your card design...great job.
Laura

Sarah said...

I LOOOOVE this card Chris!! It's freakin awesome! I love the notes in the shaker and that paper is defninately cool! you did an awesome job on the coloring too!

Eulanda said...

Ooooh wow you ROCKED this card!! I love that paper too! Can't wait to use some. Wait...did I get some??! Anyway, great job on the shaker. Oh I should have known GLITTER QUEEN! LOL! Love the music notes in there too AND of course your coloring!! Way to go!!

Froggietalks said...

Great job with the shaker card!! I love the idea of using a square on its point for the acetate "shape".

Roxanne McCleary said...

Wow, I love it! It's so bright and cheery!

Dorothy E said...

Awesome shaker card Chris!!! Now off to see some of your other stuff!

ms.espresso said...

I love how cheery and funky this card is- it's adorable :) Thanks for joining the hop with us, girl!

crazymomma said...

Wow way to take it up a notch!!!Love the shaker!It's perfect.I bet this reminds you of your daughter and her girlfriends!!

ScrappinRPN said...

Your card is awesome Chris, love the glitter and shaker. I am a glitter girl too........Very nice!

donnacr said...

Awe inspiring ! Love the shaker box .... Have been to your store and I am so impressed as it really is full of fun stuff ! hope to stop the next time I am through WL !

Tina B said...

Hey Chris - the colours are so great on your card, I love them. Great job.

Sheri said...

love all the sparkle but the UGG boots really make this one for me!

scrapperbecka said...

Love the card! it is awesome