Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthday Card & Journal

Here I made a simple card so I could use one of my homemade flowers! It turned out pretty nice if you ask me! I also distressed the tag on it with my Broken China Tim Holtz ink!
This is a journal that I altered! It was for a birthday present for my daughters friend. I used my Close to My Heart Stamp set and random stamped the paper, added some ribbons and flowers and done!
I love this stamp set because one of the stamps says "Be yourself everyone else is taken" I think that is so true!

4 comments:

crazymomma said...

Wow I love it.This is one of my most favorite colors!!I really love that card,it's perf!
I have GOT to get inky and make some flowers.Thanks for the inspiration Babe!

Graphicat said...

I love that journal...perfect sentiments for a teenager girl. :o) Your flowers are awesome!!
Hugs
Cheri

Eulanda said...

I LOVE THEM! Both of them! Your blue flower is just freakin gorgeous! It looks like it took sooo much to pull it off yet as you say it's so simple. And I love that journal too. Great sentiments for a teen! :)

Anonymous said...

why not...