Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5th Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Winner!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post! WOW I am totally amazed 175 comments and I know have 101 followers!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! I loved all your comments!
First of all I would like to thank Jess @ KinderStampO without her there wouldn't be a Christmas in July Blog hop!! Thank you Jess. It was a lot of fun to see everyone's project so thank you to the 14 ladies who participated.
Anyway the winner of a candle of her choice is:
BJ said...

Ok so I'm so gonna have to try this...Thank god for dollar stores incase I mess it up...LOL
I'm a follower now...cause I like friends too -plus your projects are fun :0)
As for which candle I like...any snowman..cause...
SNOWMEN RULE!!!!!

July 24, 2010 8:08 AM

Congrats!! BJ e-mail me your address to chris_dunbar@hotmail.com and i will send out your candle as soon as possible! :)

I look forward to hearing from you!!

1 comment:

BJ said...

SNOWMEN RULE!!!!!
This Morning is AWESOME!!!
Thank you SOOOOO much!!!!!
sent you an email :)