Thursday, June 24, 2010

Project 12 - April 2010

OK OK so life gets busy! So very busy I am trying to get caught up on my Project 12's!! I am not sure what happened but once again I am behind! So behind!! So anyway here is the sketch for Project 12 :
This is my take on the sketch.
I used pictures of my beautiful daughter and her new baby chicks.
I used my silhouette for the month, year, chicks & the flower border. I used some bling on the chicks for there eyes. I am not sure what paper it is that I used. I got it at our LSS. I should probably write this stuff down so I don't forget!! LOL I used little buttons on the flower border because I am sure that glitter wouldn't look very good on this LO!

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

Awww - LOL! This is so cute chickie!! Great pics too!

Sarah said...

cute LO!! I love the flower border!

crazymomma said...

Great job babe!I had the opportunity to see it in person,loved it even more!!I love the buttons on the flower border.Funny I would have done the bling thing but I have to say good choice!!
Don't worry one day you'll catch up,you may be dead but caught up!Baahaa!