Thursday, June 3, 2010

DT Call over at Hidden Treasures Challenge Blog

Hey all so over at this new Challenge blog I have tumbled upon. They are having a Design Team call. I though why not try and and see what happens!! So over at Hidden Treasures Challenge Blog is where you need to go!!
I just though this was a cool picture!!
For the DT call you are suppose to use black, whites & grays. I used black & white cardstock, and black and warm highlights glitter. LOVE GLITTER. I used my Flourish Background Stamp by Heros arts and my Papillion Post Card stamp by Magenta! I love both these stamps just had no time to use them!! :)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

love the card Chris! That butterfly stamp is awesome! I just used mine last night for the first time too!! Love it! hope ya win!

Eulanda said...

WHOAAAAAA! Back up the bus!! Somebody has stepped up her game - holi holi! Chris this is absolutely gorgeous!! Perfect picture taking too cuz the glitter just sparkles. Very nice! Woo woo!! Hope you do well!!

Graphicat said...

Repeat what Eulanda said! :o) I so love this card, you've done such a beautiful job on it!! The Glitter is just perfect! and the Black and white come out so classy! Love it! they'd be lucky to have ya!!
Hugs
Cheri

Teila said...

Wow! I repeat Eulanda & Cheri! Amazing job, you're a shoe-in!

ScrappinRPN said...

I love your card, the black and white are so elegant. It is gorgeous and I hope you win! Wow!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?