Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Birthday Card

Today is a very special day!! Yes it is!! because it is someones BIRTHDAY!! !I love birthdays! They are so much fun!! So I made this card special for a very special lady!! I guess you can call her my enabler!! LOL well one of them anyway!! :) I use pink Paisley paper and some textured green cardstock.
I just thought that this was a cool picture!!
This is a close up of the Stampavie Stamp. I colored with my Copics yes I said COPICS!! and then I took out the stickles and decorated the cake!!

2 comments:

Graphicat said...

OK, so I know I said the butterfly card was my favorite...but now I think this one is... So awesome! I love the glitter on the cake, it's perfect! And the little flat backed pearls...awesome. And that colour combination!! Who hoo! Great job GF! GREAT!
Hugs
cheri

Eulanda said...

This is so cute!! Cheri's right - the glitter on the cake is perfect!! I like the nestie you used behind your image. Oooh and you even distressed your card!! Wow good one Chris!! Soooo...ok I haven't figured out whose bday it is. Tell me! I have 4 just so you know. :)