Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #60 Pearls & Swirls!

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #60 - Pearls & Swirls! This challenge requires us to use pearls & swirls!! OMG I love swirls!! and pearls are just an added bonus!! I also had done the challenge over at Creative Access Blog it was a color challenge. Two birds with one stone I say!!
So I am very excited to say that this is the first image that I colored with my "New" Copic Markers!!! Yipee for me!! Not bad for my first time hey! Love those markers!!! Stampave stamp. They are so much fun to color!!

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

oH YAY YA YA!!! Congrats on your markers and congrats on a great first image with them! Love it! I love the papers you've used here and the swirls are PERRRRFECT!

Thanks for joining us at STamptacular this week!!! Who hoo! you must join in every week!
Hugs
cheri

Eulanda said...

CHRIS! This is just freakin gorgeous!! Know what is so funny? I am the next person after you for the Stamptacular Sunday challenge. I'm looking after I link and I'm like Christine D? I wonder. OMG YES!! So funny!! I really like your coloring and yes, you will have to buy more!! It's not cuz you want to, it's cuz you HAVE to. LOL!

Barb Hardeman said...

WOW! Christine this is fabulous! You've done an awesome job on that sweet image with your new markers! Your pearl swirls are stunning! What a fab card! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week!
Hugs,
Barb

Paula said...

Simply gorgeous...love how you swirled around your sentiment! Great take on this weeks challenge of Swirls and Pearls at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

ScrappinRPN said...

I love these stamps and the color combo is perfect.