Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SAV Challenge #24 - My Favorite Colors

Over at the Stampavie blog they are having a challenge for my favorite colors! SO much fun!!! So my favorite colors are blue & pink! together those colors are so beautiful together. SO I used some new paper I got from our Local Scrapbook store and well can't remember for the life of me what it is called!!! But I did color this image with my "NEW" copic markers!!! yipee for me!! this is the second image I have colored with and and now have decided I must get more markers!!! 24 is not enough!!!! Sorry it is not a very good picture. I must practice taking more pictures! :)

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

This is great! Look you're almost a pro with them! I love the colour combo here! Great papers.

Eulanda said...

WHAT?!! How did I miss that the first time I was here!! WHOA! You went to town!! I love it and the color combo happens to be one of my favs too. I don't use it enough. You changed your blog again. It's so cute!

ms.espresso said...

This card turned out great, Chris. The papers are by Pink Paislee... I forget the line name, but they're all pink & blue :) You're doing a great job with the Copics already!

Sarah said...

wow chris! you've been doing some awesome stuff! Love the coloring!! The cards are beautiful!!

ScrappinRPN said...

She is soooo cute and your coloring is fantastic. Keep em coming girl!