Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Project 12 - March 2010

Ok so I am late once again!! I am not sure where the times goes but wow does it ever go!! :) I have told myself that I am going to start April's project 12 right away that way I am on time!! I can do it!!
For March's 2010 Project 12 I chose to do pictures of us taking down our chimney. The chimney was masive and in the middle of the house we lost a lot of space with it. It was old and needed to be removed. So I did a before to after pictures on this Layout. I used Basic Grey paper (I think) and my silhouette for the tools & my Quickutz squeeze for the lego blocks. I used Liquid glass on the hammer head and lego blocks.
Here is the sketch:
Here is my take on the sketch:

2 comments:

Graphicat said...

OH I love it! I love the tools youv'e cut out and the "under construction" ribbon. Nice take on the sketch too!

Eulanda said...

Boy are you ever good at these sketches!!! LOVE the "under construction" and ruler embellishments. Is that tape or ribbon? Also your paper colors are perfect for these pictures. And whatever you did to the edges of your papers looks cool too. Some kind of distressing? Clever!!