Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Project 12 - February 2010

So here is my Project 12 - February, yes it is a little late. Life just gets so busy!!
Here is the sketch we had to follow:
I chose to do pictures of my daughter and her 4H horse. Elli-May. She is a beautiful horse and Sammy just loves her. This is Sammy's first year in 4H. So here is my take on the sketch:
Here is a close up of the right hand corner!
and here is my favorite picture on the page! She is just so happy!!
Paper: Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding (Christmas Paper)
Silhouette Machine for all the black horses, scalloped circles, giant horse shoe, and title and date.
I also blinged it a bit with some jewels along the border & around the scalloped circle.

2 comments:

Graphicat said...

Hey....this turned out awesome! I love it! Perfect papers and all the silloete shapes are great! The horseshoe is my fav part!
Great job!
Cheri

Eulanda said...

Wow you really rocked this layout didn't you!! I love your color combo and all the details! You put many on it. Looks great!