Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Get Wella Bella

I made this card for my favorite Mother in Law. She fell and broke her arm Friday so I whipped this card together with the new BoBunny Jazmyne line!! Oh those papers are so pretty I had to buy 2 of each because I didn't want to cut them!! Yes I have a few issues!!
I am not very happy with the bow on the side of the card at all I put it on the card with lovely double sided tape and well the tape ripped my card when I tried to remove the ribbon. It looked good till I glued it down! So I had to leave it or make a new card!! and I didn't have time to make a new card. Anyway I used my "Get Wella Bella" for the image and sentiment. Some flowers from my stash and a charm to hide the ribbon mess!!

2 comments:

Graphicat said...

She's very sick! LOL JK!
I like this card, Im sure it will cheer your MIL up! Those papers are gorgeous! And I dont see the ribbon mess at all!
Hugs!
Cheri

Eulanda said...

Oh you did a great job! I hate making bows myself. Ever notice I have very few on my cards? I LOVE that paper!! You used it really well! I have Tara sending me some and can't wait to use it!! Oooh I love the charm!! So cute!