Friday, April 16, 2010

Chipboard Album

So this is what I have been working on the past few weeks instead of what I should be getting done!! I made this album for a good Friend of mine. I just wanted her to know that I am here for her when she needs me and I also wanted to show her some of the great times that we have had together! I bought the album at the local scrapbook store LOVE THIS ALBUM!! It was a lot of fun making this book!
The saying says "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today just the way you are.
This is one of my favorite pictures of her!! The saying here says "I get by with a little help from my friends" John Lennon. It sure suits that picture!!
This one I borrowed a skipping stones stamp set from another good friend of mine!! it starts with "bra's are like friends" "The good ones never leave you hanging" "they don't care if you are a boob"
My husband called us Wii Freaks a few weekends ago. we played every game I owned and some!! just Dance, Mario, wii sports, high school musical sing it!!
That is my album! We had such a great past few years!! Heres to many more!!

7 comments:

ScrappinRPN said...

Your album is fantastic, I love it. Very nice pics.

Carla

crazymomma said...

Great job on the album! Great details everywhere!She's gonna love it.

Sarah said...

Love the album Chris! All your projects on here are awesome!!

Eulanda said...

Loved seeing this in real life for once! Very cool and so much work you did to make it look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.