Monday, March 15, 2010

When Life gives you Limes

This weekend I wasn't feeling very good at all. I really wanted to spend more time in the scrapbook room but was so tired and spend more time on the couch. All I have to show for this past weekend is this card. I got this wonderful sketch from a great friend of mine. And well the card idea was hers as well!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!! :)
When life gives you limes, make Margaritas!!
I used some paper I had in the scrap drawer. Quickutz for the blender and used candy coating glitter for the margarita in the blender. I borrowed the stamp from another friend of mine.
Hope you enjoy! Can't wait for summer so I can enjoy some of these on the back deck!! :)

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

OMG that is so cool! Love the blender!! hee hee Ok you make me want a marguarita!! That's pretty good to even get 1 card out of yourself when you're tired. Good job!

Graphicat said...

HEY! That's my sketch!! LOL That's so cool to see it used! AWESOME! and the blender die! That's so great! I love it love it!!!

Must make another sketch for you.... :o)

You're so good at them!

Teila said...

Nice job! Love the stamp - LOL!