Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Margarita Card

Ok so here is another "When Life gives you limes......Make Margaritas" so I love that stamp!! Really I do!! This time I made some margarita glasses with my blender and glittered it right up!! :)
All these items have been purchased at our local scrapbook store!!
Tools:
Revolution for the circle, flower.
Quickuts for the Blender
Silhouette for the margarita glasses
Stickles for the rim of the glasses (rock candy)
Sugar coating green for the margarita in blender and glasses, Yellow (sugar coating) for around the circle.
Flowers are from my stash
Basic Grey bling

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

OOOH! Love the margarita glasses! FAB! Makes me really want a margarta! Great job!

crazymomma said...

Oh i love that idea,I am a fan of glitter!!Your card rocks!!

Teila said...

Yes, you can never have to much glitter, or bling! LOL! Love the stamp, wherever did you get it? Gee, I wonder?! LMAO! Nice job on the cards girlfriend!

Eulanda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the glitter! Love marguarita's too so what a great combo. lol! Great card Chris!

ScrappinRPN said...

Very nice, makes me think of summer, by my pool and now I want a marguarita! Love the glitter!