Monday, February 15, 2010

Project 12 - January 2010

So I have decided to do the Project 12 challenge by Scrapbook & Cards Today. Every month they post a new sketch and you just have to follow the sketch! at the end of the year you should have 12 double layouts!! Sounds easy hey!! This is the sketch that we had to follow for January:
And this is my take on the sketch:
I chose pictures that I had taken in January 2010. These are of my family enjoying the Olympic torch when it came to Williams Lake.
I used Close to my heart papers, some textured cardstock, my silhoette for the title, the snowboarder, skier, and speed skater images, also used my quickutz squeeze tool for the snowflakes and the ribbon has Canadian flags on it!! Go Canada!!

4 comments:

Graphicat said...

This is so cool! I cant wait to get time to do mine! LOVE IT. I love the snowboarders and skiers you'be put on there, itlooks great. Are the snowflakes done with your silloette too??
Very good job!

Eulanda said...

This look so cool! Love the layout and your interpretation. The skiers are awesome!!

crazymomma said...

Wow that turned out awesome! It reminded me that I was gonna do that....of course I haven't!!lol

Davinie Fiero said...

Great layout! What a great memory, to be part of the Olympics! I love the silhouette shapes you used here.
Thank you so much for playing along!