Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge #26

The challenge for the Sugar Bowl is the following sketch and to use something new.
This is my take on this sketch. I used new card stock (I love solid color's I still have a hard time using pattern paper), as well as the snow globe card idea. I have to say that it is one of my favorite looking cards!! LOVE THE SNOW GLOBES!! Anyway this is a birthday card for a friend of mine. Hopefully she doesn't check out my blog!! I used some liquid appliqué on the inside of the card for the snow and glitter ritz on the bird, her jacket & pants. I used stickles on the outside of the image just to add more bling!!

2 comments:

Eulanda said...

Oooooohhhhhh I just LOVE the glitter!! You did an AMAZING job!!! Nice to see another card on your blog!

Graphicat said...

Oh! She looks great! You do such a nice job with the snow globe's. She'll love it!