Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some Lay Outs

So this holidays I decided to finally get to work on that album for my Brother In Law!! So I threw a few pages together before they showed up!
This is the title page I used my silhouette for the lettering and Close to my heart chip board for the swirls, I also used glitter ritz on the arrow & one of the swirls.
This on is my favorite Layout, very simple I also used my Silhouette for the words and some flowers that I had in my stash, the buttons are Close To My Heart. All the Card stock on these layouts is textured.
On our vacation the dogs decided that sitting on Auntie Michelle's lap was way better then the ground!!
This is another one of my favorites!! I used Close To My Heart stamps and used stickles to give it some bling!!

2 comments:

Graphicat said...

These are great Chris! So good to see layouts! I miss scrapbooking. My fav of them all is the Crazy Bunch one. LOVE how you did the title!! great job!

Eulanda said...

Wow these are great!! Glad you are using your Silhouette. Love the swirls page. My fav!