Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Layout of the year!

This picture was taken last year Feb 2009. I had tried to surprise my husband with a party for his birthday but that didn't work out!! But what did was a great day of skiing with friends, and of course a few drinks after. It was pretty funny that day we all ended up at the top of the hill at the same time and decided that we wanted a group photo. Not even a minute later this nice Asian guy comes up and asks us if we want a group photo taken!! What a nice guy! :)
I used some bo bunny paper, some textured card stock.
The swirl & photo corners is from CTMH (Chipboard).
The snowflake is a Quickutz die 4x4 one of my favorites!!
Ribbon was from the LSS
The stamped saying CTMH (Treasure Life's Little Moments)
Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Graphicat said...

Hey, I really like this!! Great job! So nice to see a layout. I love the snowflake border punch and the chipboard swoosh! So pretty!

Eulanda said...

Wow Chris that turned out really nice! The picture is a great picture of all you guys too! Love the layering and the big snowflake. Good on ya!

Eulanda said...

PS - LOVE THE NEW BLOG LOOK!

Fat Guy said...

Hey I am in that picture.