Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
So this year I am not feeling the Christmas spirit at all. I am not sure why but I did give it my best effort. I made a few cards for a few special people in my life.
I fell in love with these shaker cards so that is what I made.
The stamp is Close to My Heart, I used stickles (lots of stickles on this one) I colored with my Close to My Heart markers as well.
This card I embossed the snowflake background and colored with my water pencils!! I used stickles on this as well
So this card I used Bo Bunney paper and a new snowman stamp and my favorite saying (this year anyway) "Snowmen fall from heaven unassembled" I used liquid appliqué, colored with my Close to My Heart Markers and well put in way too much glitter for the snow!!! But I still love it!!

1 comment:

Graphicat said...

LOVED the cards Chris, they all look great, you're the shaker card queen!
Specially mine, with that gorgeous paper!! ;o)
Merry Christmas dear friend.
Cheri