Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Moved and slowly getting settled!

Hey all I have to apologize for not updating my blog! We have now moved into our new house on the lake and are slowly getting settled!! I managed to get a nasty cold just after we moved in so that made the whole unpacking process that much slower!! The room that I have chosen for my scrapbook room had no lights in it. So over the weekend I plugged in some lights and had Cheri come over for the afternoon. It was hard to color and stuff in such poor light so I asked my husband to wire in a light for me and guess what I have a light in my scrapbook room (it is so bright in there I am sure that a plane will land in there soon!) now so I can start unpacking my things!! I am so excited!! So hopefully I can post some exciting new projects very soon!!!! :)

No comments: