Monday, October 5, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #50

Whiff of Joy Challenge #50 is this sketch
This is my take on the above sketch
I had alot of fun making this card. I made it for a great friend of mine's Birthday! I hope she loves it as much as I love it!!! :)
I used the Guarding Angel Collection "Melinda Blowing Kisses". Along with the Fairy sayings. I used my water pencils to color her and I also used my stickles on her wings. I used my cuttle bug embossing folder and also hung a charm on the ribbon.

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

She does love it as much as you do! Specially the cool chrome!!! thank you again!

Jane said...

Beautiful card! I'm sure your friend will love it! thanks for joining us at WOJ! hugs, Jane x

Bev said...

Fabulous card, the papers and details are gorgeous x

Rach said...

Beautiful. thank you for joining us at woj.xx

Eulanda said...

Wow what a great card!! I love all the embellishments you added!! Looks like your card was a lot of work!! Nice one!!