Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge

So over at the Sugar Bowl the challenge this week is a beautiful sketch and amazing candy for the winner so I just couldn't resist!!! Below is the sketch we are to follow and below that is my take on the sketch.
Materials:
I am not sure what paper I used just grabbed some out of my stash. I made the background paper with blue glitter ritz and a glue pad. Then I used a holographic glitter ritz on the snow flakes on the image and used stickles around the image and around the Winter Wonderland saying as well. I also used pearls on the border as well. and for the bottom I used some snowflake brads that I had. What can I say I love blue & glitter!!!
I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Eulanda said...

Glitter!!! I LOVE IT!! All the snowflakes are gorgeous!! Nice card Chris!

Graphicat said...

LOVE those snowflakes in the background! They worked well for you! It's a very sparkly card! Love it!