Monday, September 14, 2009

Whiff of Joy Guest Design Team Call

One of my favorite blogs & favorite Stamps are having a "Guest Designer Call". In order to enter you need to make a card or lay out using a Whiff of Joy stamp and then you enter over at Katharina's Blog. Below are my entries for this Challenge.

For this card I used "Fall Willow Catching Leave". I colored her with water pencils. I used Close to My Heart Leaves and my new favorite embelishment a Charm!! I also outlined Willow with Stickles and of course I used a button and a flower! I love flowers!!

For this card I used "Melinda Blowing Kisses" I also colored her with my water pencils and distressed the edges. I used a little bit of glitter for her to stand out a bit and some bling on the sides. I figured that I needed to used a button and a flower as well!!

1 comment:

Eulanda said...

First of all I LOVE pink & brown together so this card was cool the minute I laid eyes on it. Just love that image! Also, I love how you added all the leaves around the image on the first card. Oh I really like those colors too. Great cards Chris!!